Terms & Conditions
If purchasing a bike, ensure to read Bike Safety and Liability below
- For accessories only, Rural delivery is NZ Post at buyers risk, unless specifically requested courier, with rural courier surcharge.
- All sales are final; no change of mind.
- Out-of-stock goods pre-order we recommend a refundable 1/2 deposit, to ensure your goods are secured for you otherwise another purchaser may take precedence. When goods are available, require balance before ownership, or we will refund deposit within 7 days of order cancellation.
- If Bank DC, payment within 2 days purchase completion.
- Products sold elsewhere. If sold, buyer has the option to cancel sale (for full refund) or wait for restock.
covers faulty components and workmanship, but does not include damage
from misuse, or any loss, including consequential loss. Warranty is 30
days unless specifically mentioned; e.g. bikes are 1 year for non wear
and tear parts.
General Terms and Conditions
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate use of our service immediately and without notice if
(a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
(b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term
(c) In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
Bike Safety and Liability
- I accept the risks inherent in cycling on and off road. I have made myself aware of applicable road rules (for example in “The official New Zealand code for cyclists”. I accept full responsibility for obtaining and using adequate skills to avoid hazards when cycling. I will use a helmet and other appropriate safety equipment when cycling. I know how to conduct a safety check of the bicycle and helmet and will do so before riding.
- I also agree that the vendor Company and its representatives, are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or cost relating in any way to my cycling or use of any cycling equipment provided by them.
- I have no known medical conditions that will make riding unsafe for me or other road/path users.
- I understand and agree to obey all New Zealand road rules and am confident cycling in on-road environments
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of New Zealand.
Copyright ©2019 Webike. All Rights Reserved.